The Energy Efficiency Working Group focuses on household appliances, lighting and industrial products.
As well it coordinates and finds common interests through sharing experiences of members, not only on energy legislation, but also on standardization and market access conditions.
Our task list:
The task list of the WG is reviewed based on the task lists agreed on the kick-off meeting in 2008 and result of last energy efficiency seminar held on January, 2010. Now there are seven tasks in total.
- Revision of the Administration Measures on China Energy Label
- Next Product Catalogue and implementation rules of energy label
- Mandatory energy efficiency standards
- Energy conservation on industry and building
- Related incentive policies, such as ‘Energy Conservation & Benefit People Program’
- Cooperation with SAC/TC 20 on some interested issues
- Standardization development of the carbon footprint, carbon emission and carbon labeling
The task list will be reviewed annually. The working group will use e-mails, telephone conferences and meetings, etc. to exchange information and discuss aspects of China energy issues in order to form common positions and communicate with Chinese authorities to get the most benefits from the WG’s efforts.